Reasons that sets Khanji apart
- What’s the first thing that you look for in a restaurant? Delicious and appetizing food of course! Khanji has acquired the services of highly skilled personnel in the culinary department who boast years of experience behind them and are masters at the art of making delectable food
- The theme of the restaurant is based on the local truck art of Pakistan, whilst also reflecting the cultural and traditional heritage of the land. Immediately upon entering, a definite sense of calmness and mesmerizing ambiance is sure to take you over.
- Moreover, did we not mention that we are now serving lunch as well? So come over with your family, loved ones and be a part of this thrilling one of a kind culinary experience.
- Healthy and hygienic food is the utmost priority of Khanji. Our food is prepared in compliance with the highest modern standards of hygiene and sterility.
- Khanji is also active on social media for you to have a clear picture of things. Reviews and comments regarding us can be observed and inquiries will be entertained.
- Situated at F-44/2, Block-4, Scheme-5, Clifton, which is a very approachable and convenient location for people coming from all areas of the city.
- Khanji is quite spacious and can easily accommodate small to medium corporate events as well birthday parties and other special occasions. etc.
- Table reservations can be made online without leaving the comfort of your home.
- At Khanji, you will be spoiled for choice since we have a very versatile menu extending from conventional desi dishes like Reshmi Kabab, Chillu Kabab, Afghani Kabab as well as multi cultural cuisines like Grilled Burgers, Pastas, Khao Suey, Mongolian Beef and not to mention our unique and one of a kind replenishing drinks like Shikanjabin. Click on the link below to visit our complete menu.
- With fancy restaurants, there always is an underlying impression that they put a dent to your wallet. Not in Khanji’s case though, we are very pocket friendly, since we believe that everyone has the right to enjoy good food without being burdened economically.
Comments are closed